Departing from Lake Macquarie we blast across the Ocean, experiencing thrilling spins, dives & other action-packed maneuvers on this extreme ride!
JET BOAT PRIVATE CHARTER
*NOTE: We accommodate custom duration upon request
- Lake Macquarie
- Charter Blast Ride (up to 21 people)
- Charter Thrill Ride (up to 21 people)
- Ocean Extreme (up to 12 people)
- Newcastle Harbour
- Charter Thrill Ride (up to 21 people) POA
- Ocean Extreme Ride (up to 12 people) POA
Charter a private jet boat on Lake Macquarie or in Newcastle Harbour
This jet boat charter is great for parties, corporate events, or family get-togethers! JetBuzz promises you action-packed thrills aboard one of our state-of-the-art adventure vessels, where our licensed staff will ensure your fun, enjoyment, and safety! For alternative dates and times call or e-mail our office.
Lake Macquarie Rides
Get to know the beautiful Lake Macquarie and Pulbah Island up close and personal on this charter ride, great for parties, family reunions, or corporate events. Our Jet Boat Thrill ride promises a trip to remember as we fly around Pulbah Island and skip past Point Wolstoncroft while you endure a heart-stopping combination of high-speed slides and turns, 360° spins, power brake stops and fishtails on this 25-minute Jet Boat Thrill ride. You can also choose from a 20-minute Charter Blast Ride.
Alternatively, climb aboard our ocean-going jet boat as we head out into the open waters and explore nearby sights, leaving the Lake behind on our Ocean Extreme and Ocean Explorer adventure tours.
Surf along famous nearby beaches and be prepared to get wet as we do our famous spins and power brake stops. Nowhere else in New South Wales can you head into the open ocean and surf along the waves in a jet boat not to mention sneaking inside sea caves.
Our Ocean Extreme ride is 60 minutes. (Newcastle currently unavailable)
Newcastle Harbour Rides (Newcastle currently unavailable)
Join us on the Harbour Thrill Ride as we blast through Newcastle Harbour like no other on this 25-minute ride! Zip past Honeysuckle and Newcastle foreshore as we spin, dip, and splash our way around. See this unique historical working harbour in a whole new way. (Newcastle currently unavailable)
Our ocean-going jet boat departs Lake Macquarie and heads out into the open Ocean.
Our newest JetBuzz boat, Wild Thing, is 9.5m long with a beam of 3.2m, and is powered by twin six-litre Cummins Turbo Diesel engines along with two Hamilton 292 jet propulsion units pumping a whopping 1,200 litres of water through the jets each second, delivering an awesome 530 KW (750 horsepower) to give you the ride of your life. Fully loaded, this vessel can reach a speed of 42 knots to satisfy those looking for exhilaration and speed.
- You must be age 15+ to reserve the boat
- It is best to wear comfortable clothing that you won’t mind getting a bit wet!
- We can provide waterproof spray jackets to all jet boaters. However, there’s no guarantee you will stay dry so bring a change of clothes if you have fancy dinner plans.
- When it’s cooler weather, make sure you bring a jumper to keep you warm.
- Footwear is recommended (flip flops/sandals are fine). For ladies, flat shoes are best!
- Yes, but we can provide waterproof ponchos, so you may still get wet but not as much.
- Every ride is different according to the weather conditions from a mild spray to very wet. If you want to stay on the dryer side, we suggest you sit towards the front of the boat.
- Our office staff can look after your valuables while you are on the ride.