Start out at Cams Wharf, then cruise out into the ocean, experiencing thrilling spins, dives, and other action-packed maneuvers on this extreme ride!
Take a ride on a thrilling jet boat!
Our jet boat adventure promises a thrill to remember, where you’ll endure a heart-stopping combination of high-speed slides and turns, 360° spins, power brake stops, and fishtails. The jet boat reaches up to 42 knots so hold onto your hats!
This jet boat thrill ride leaves from two locations: Get to know the beautiful Lake Macquarie up close and personal, or join us as we blast through Newcastle Harbour like none other, zipping past Honeysuckle and Newcastle foreshore as we spin, dip and splash our way around.
JetBuzz promises 25 minutes of action-packed thrills aboard our 21-seat vessel, where our licensed staff will ensure your fun, enjoyment, and safety – and we can pick you up anywhere on the lake!
Our newest jet boat, Wild Thing, is 9.5m in length with a beam of 3.2m and is powered by twin six-litre Cummins Turbo Diesel engines coupled with two Hamilton 292 jet propulsion units pumping a whopping 1,200 liters of water through the jets every second, delivering an awesome 530 KW (750 horsepower) to give you the thrilling ride of your life. This vessel fully loaded can reach a speed of 42 knots, more than enough to satisfy those looking for speed and exhilaration.
- It is best to wear comfortable clothing that you won’t mind getting a bit wet!
- We can provide waterproof spray jackets to all jet boaters. However, there’s no guarantee you will stay dry so bring a change of clothes if you have fancy dinner plans.
- When it’s cooler weather, make sure you bring a jumper to keep you warm.
- Footwear is recommended (flip flops/sandals are fine). For ladies, flat shoes are best!
- Yes, but we can provide waterproof ponchos, so you may still get wet but not as much.
- Every ride is different according to the weather conditions from a mild spray to very wet. If you want to stay on the dryer side, we suggest you sit towards the front of the boat.
- Our office staff can look after for your valuables while you are on the ride.